Reclaim Fund Ltd makes it possible for money in dormant bank and building society accounts to be used to help good causes.
Reclaim Fund Ltd is ultimately owned by Co-operative Group Ltd via its wholly owned subsidiary Co-operative Banking Group Limited. It is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, operates independently with an appointed Board and Executive, and is non-profit-making.
Our purpose is to distribute surplus monies for the benefit of good causes across the UK and always hold sufficient funds to meet reclaims in perpetuity.
Our vision is to maximise the benefit for good causes through our stewardship of unclaimed assets.
- We put the interests of dormant account holders first in all we do.
- We take personal and social responsibility and are proud of what we do.
- Together we will create a great place to work, grow and develop.
- We strive relentlessly to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- We are open and fair and are committed to excellent communication.
- We will work constructively with our stakeholders to achieve mutual success.
- We operate to the highest ethical standards.
- We are financially strong, ensuring all reclaims can be met.
- We are a not for profit business.
- We only do business consistent with our values and principles.
- We operate within a cautious risk appetite.